Is PIM the right data management solution for your business, and is your data ready for a PIM solution? At Comma, we give practical, actionable advice at every stage of your PIM journey, from assessing the solution you need, to planning your strategy.
Our vendor-neutral PIM advice services include:
- Data Project Diagnosis – What are you trying to achieve with your product data, and what steps do you need to take to get there?
- Data Project Readiness Assessment – Is your data – and your business – ready for your PIM project?
- Data Strategy – Identify where you are on your data journey, and the next steps you need to take to reach your data goals
Consultancy & Delivery
With so many options on the market, how do you know what PIM tool is best for your business?
Comma’s consultancy services put your commercial goals at the heart of the vendor selection process, enabling you to make an informed decision on your software.
When it comes to implementing your chosen PIM solution, Comma are on hand to deliver the project, ensuring that your PIM software is fully integrated into your business.
- PIM Vendor Selection Service – We do an in-depth assessment of your needs to shortlist PIM partners that are suitable for you
- PIM integration and implementation – Comma can deliver your chosen PIM solution and integrate it into your business
- Data Migration – For a seamless transition to your new PIM software, we can make sure that your product data is transferred and/or converted without compromising its quality or consistency
Comma offer a range of PIM support services to make sure your PIM solution stays relevant and useful to your business – whether that means accessing new capabilities in your existing software to support evolving business needs, addressing data quality objectives, choosing a new system or adapting day-to-day functionality.
- Small change packages – change of objective? Discover how your technology can keep up with changing demands
- Data governance and data quality – review the ongoing quality of your data as you progress your digital transformation
- Internal training – Ensure that teams are able to manage your product data successfully moving forward Metrics and performance – Keep your PIM working to its full potential by taking a fresh look at your KPIs