The role of the Lead Integration Architect has both client-facing professional services and internal Comma capability-building responsibilities; the purpose of the role is to successfully deliver advisory focused components of projects (pre and post-sales) through face to face consultancy and by enabling other Comma resources by building and curating components of the Comma body of knowledge.
In order to be successful, you will apply your knowledge and experience of Integration solutions and technologies to advise projects on best practice, build valuable relationships with clients, and develop strong capabilities through formal training and working with colleagues across different functions. You will provide expertise into pre-sales scenarios in order to demonstrate Comma’s integration capabilities and build Comma’s portfolio of Integration Services clients.
Over time, you will be responsible for building a team of consultants whose responsibility it is to develop, maintain and curate the Comma body of knowledge and assure the quality of delivery across multiple Comma projects (specifically in the area of Integration).
1) Perform advisory and consultancy activities for Comma clients in areas including but not limited to:
Ensuring that Comma-led Integration programmes are delivered in line with the clients’ business vision and strategy
Reviewing the client’s existing enterprise integration solutions and defining new solutions/architectures that help deliver against their business vision and strategy
Designing and delivering integration solutions for Comma clients
Working with teams across multiple areas of the Comma Service catalogue (e.g. Master Data Management, Data Governance, Data Quality) to deliver integrated data management solutions
Working with senior business and IT stakeholders to advise on best practice and establish appropriate integration solutions for their organisation
Assisting clients in decision making regarding the appropriate tools and technology solutions to deploy
Advising on a range of integration approaches, including but not limited to: Enterprise Service Bus, Services Oriented Architecture, Messaging, Microservices or ETL.
2) Lead specialist teams consisting of Comma and client resources and be accountable for the delivery of project components under the direction of Comma or client Project Management
3) Reporting into the CTO you will take ownership of the development and maintenance of specific Comma accelerators, methodologies, case studies and other collateral in areas identified by the Capability Leadership Team
4) Support presales activity, including (but not limited to) advisory and consulting services along with the preparation of responses to RFP/RFIs by providing specific information relating to the areas highlighted in (1)
5) Lead the development of training to Comma & client staff in the areas highlighted in (1)
6) Define and design quality assurance processes/services relating to the areas highlighted in (1) and execute these in order to provide quality assurance and review of design artefacts produced by other Comma projects
7) Lead the development of the Comma Integration capability
8) Identify and evaluate potential software provider partners and build capability in the delivery of their software solutions
9) Keep abreast of latest developments and trends in the areas highlighted in (1)
10) Take direct line management responsibility for consultants within the Capability team, including Comma Academy Trainees, and support their development into future leaders in their respective fields.
What we will offer you:
30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Private medical cover and life cover through Vitality
Distributed team with an accommodating environment
No tie culture
Monthly Comma social events
Company away days
Accelerated career progression
All applicants must be legally eligible to work in the United Kingdom.